Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: i feel happy

  1. #11
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    www.pojo.com Follow the links.

    So Anime sucks is still there, huh? I trust he giving everyone a hard time.

    *Has strange urge to spam pojo*

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Kekkee.. I'm about to XD

  3. #13
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nyaaa ha ha ha! me too! i never been banned from a board [img]tongue.gif[/img] goin' there Xell! Don't worry, IDLR, we won't make any reference to you [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT OCB: Yep he is. He, like me has been banned 20+ times. Good times. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    IRL Xel: When? What name are you under? What forums? Want to learn how to use a proxy server and register at hotmail? If you want to I'll wait to Anime Sucks is on and we can do it again. We've done it before, just me and him. We attacked the RTC, YuGiOh, MTG and the chat. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Good times. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Oh by the way if you go there, I'm currently SquirrelCraft.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All this rushing back to Pojo... -_-;; Damn you Kitsune! Damn you! Oh yea, Nevan, tell AS i said hi.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I was banned by them XD

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT OCB: I will when I see him on later.

    IRT Xel: Register at hotmail and use a proxy server. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I'm going to go on a proxy tonight make an account and spam the RTC.

    EDIT: I just spoke to AS and he said to tell ya hey.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 30, 2003 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Nevan ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Anime Sucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok you guys, N told me about this, so I'm here. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I'll spam Tojo tonight with you guys. If we can get like 10 people to spam, it will be so awesome. I'll teach you how to set up a proxy server if you need to. Talk to N about setting this up. I'm secretive with my screenname, so I'm not posting it here.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll join ya'll, but I prefer trolling LameFAGs

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL

    Me and AS might have to do some of this tonight on a proxy server. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •